Everything you love about Hotmark Revolution in a printable heat press
material! The Revolution Print will decorate cotton, poly/cotton, and nylon. This is a very thin and stretchy material. It
can be applied as low as 245ºF and peeled hot!
* Stretchy for lycra/spandex blends
* You can apply it without a mask/transfer tape
* Low temperature application
- Before cutting, allow 4 hours to dry with heavily saturated prints
- Cut and weed material
- Mask when necessary (you don't need to but you can if it helps you line up the print)
- Poly/Cotton: Apply at 245ºF at medium to firm pressure for 20 seconds
Cotton: Apply at 285ºF at medium to firm pressure for 5 seconds
100% Nylon: Apply at 285ºF at medium to firm pressure for 5 seconds, peel hot, heat press another 15 seconds.
- Peel hot