Softer prints. Faster flash time. Incredible fuzz hold-down. Comfort FF Series white and colors will make your customers love you and your printers will thank you. This is a very easy ink to print with as the ink viscosity is "fluffy". The crazy-fast flash time will prevent problems such as scorching and shrinking.
* Flash cures quickly, protecting your fabric from scorching and shrinking.
* Fuzz-stopping technology.
* Excellent opacity on dark fabric.
* Best viscosity compared to any high opacity plastisol ink.
* Light colors such as daisy and gold do not require a white underbase.
A fast flash time can be so beneficial to the bottom line. First, consider how often a flash unit will shrink the fabric. This is so common with some of the thinner fabrics becoming more and more popular. The slightest bit of shrinking will cause the next color (or even the same color in a print-flash-print situation) to not line up. You don't have time for this. Also, your platen glue will last longer and you may not need a cool down station or special equipment such as a Kwik Kool station. When you add up all of the benefits, fast flash inks are well worth it!