AutoMagic White was designed to be opaque and bleed resistant while also
printing extremely problem-free on automatic presses. This means a
super-fast flash time, no running up the squeegee, and an easy release
from the screen mesh. Manual printers will also love the viscosity and
coverage of AutoMagic White.
* Impressive coverage on dark fabrics
* Smooth, flat underbase for detailed art work
* Excellent dye migration for poly/cotton and tri-blends
* Perfect for automatic printing equipment
* Manual printers will love the creamy viscosity
High performance inks are often more difficult to print. Perhaps they are stickier or thicker than a simple cotton ink. AutoMagic White was formulated to be production-friendly first. We did not want it running up the squeegee or sticking to the back of screens. Having said that, this is absolutely a high performance ink. It flashes really quick, covers black and navy easily, and lays flat for 4 color process and simulated process underbases. Regardless of your equipment, you want this to be your go-to white ink.