4 Color Process Downloads
The downloads below will change the default CMYK colors of Adobe Photoshop. This will allow your color separations to match One Stroke Inks process colors instead of the unrealistic computer colors.
1. Choose the ink series with the mesh count and equipment type closest to your operation conditions.
2. Right click the link. ***Mac users: Single click the link***
3. Select "Save Target As".
4. Choose a destination on your computer and select "Save".
1. Open any current version of Adobe Photoshop.
2. Click "Edit" and then select "Color Settings" in the window.
3. Click "Load".
4. Select the .csf file that you previously downloaded.
5. Your CMYK color values are now installed.
Note: Be sure to check all of the color setting options. For instance, dot gain and color conversions. These may need to be adjusted back to your previous settings if they have changed.
INKS WE MANUFACTURE:
©2017 One Stroke Inks All rights reserved.